Tuesday, January 17, 2012

on a quest... to make a difference

Over the past couple of years, I have been struggling to find my purpose. Stuck in the monotony of the corporate world, I have realized it's not for me. I sit looking at a computer screen all day thinking... I can't wait to get to the gym at lunch then after work, I think I am going to go back and do more. While at the gym I think... this is pretty awesome.. why can't I get paid to do this. HELLO?! 

So, I have decided to persue becoming a Personal Trainer. I have always been a competitive athlete and enjoyed fitness. Since having my second daughter, I have been very dedicated and passionate about living a healthy life - so, why not share that with others? So, the date is set... FEBRUARY 10th - 12th, I will be testing for my Personal Training Certification. After that, I hope to start making a difference in the lives of others. Until then, each day I am going to post a motivational quote.. something to think about... something that has gotten me through in a tough time. I would say wish me luck - but, I don't need it... I  know this is what I was meant to do... so, I GOT THIS! :)




Quote for today:
"You want me to do something… tell me I can’t do it".

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and love it! We seem to have a lot in common..athletic, tired of corporate america, wanting to be a personal trainer. I took the ACSM class and just started really studying for the certification. I look forward to reading more about your journey!

    ReplyDelete